- Shared ownership (50%) of a bright and spacious, two bedroom, main door, ground floor flat, forming part of a modern and factored development.
- Located in the West Pilton area, lying to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- With light neutral decor and continuous contemporary flooring throughout, features include a modern fitted kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition there are multiple TV points, excellent storage provision including bedroom wardrobes and walk-in hall stores.
- Externally, there is a private lawn to the front, a shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- By app - Call 0345 646 0208
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
Shared ownership (50%) of a bright and spacious, two bedroom, main door, ground floor flat, forming part of a modern and factored development. The property is located in the West Pilton area, lying to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre. A generous hallway gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and features two walk-in store cupboards. Set to the front, a public room has space for lounge and dining furniture, with two pendant light fittings, and TV and phone points. Set off the rear of the lounge, the kitchen has a door to the shared garden; whilst fitted units include stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine and a gas cooker. Two double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with built-in stores and pendant light fittings. The bathroom has a rear-facing window and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower head fitting over the bath. West Pilton is an established residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal includes a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at the Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connection to the city-bypass and M90.