- Spacious and distinctive, four-bedroom, detached, extended and converted lodge, with 2.5 hectares of land.
- Situated in a rural location by Auchendinny, near Roslin, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, sitting room, dining kitchen, conservatory, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom, an en-suite shower room and attic space.
- Including numerous period features, gas central heating, uPVC double-glazed windows and a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- The property includes a large deck to the rear, overlooking the land, with a bar including pizza oven and barbeque area for socialising to the side, with a driveway to the front.
- The property also comes with private fishing rights for the river Esk.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and distinctive, four-bedroom, detached, extended and converted lodge, with 2.5 hectares of land. Situated in a rural location by Auchendinny, near Roslin, to the south of Edinburgh. With tiled flooring, the hall affords access to the kitchen which is fitted with quality wooden units, solid walnut worktops, tiled surround and a large sink set below a window. Appliances include a range cooker and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. With open access from the kitchen, the generously sized living room has a wood-burning fireplace, tiled flooring and access to the conservatory which offers ample space for lounge furniture. Whereas, the sitting room is placed on the other side of the kitchen with patio doors to the wooden deck. Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom has wooden flooring, storage provision with eaves access, and an en-suite with an electric shower and tiled flooring. Downstairs, set to the front, bedroom two has carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, a TV wall mount and a built-in wardrobe. Set to the rear, bedroom three and four, likewise have carpeted flooring and a built-in cupboard for bedroom four. Set off the hall, the family bathroom is fitted with a traditional three-piece suite with a separate shower cubicle, tiled splash walls and flooring, and double bowl sinks. Auchendinny is a small Midlothian village located to the south of Edinburgh, approximately six miles from the city centre. The area is popular with commuters, given its easy access to the Edinburgh city bypass, and good public transport links into Edinburgh and surrounding villages. Auchendinny is a popular residential location, with easy access to shops and leisure facilities in nearby Penicuik, or the Straiton Retail Park, which boasts a large number of retail outlets, including many high-street names, supermarkets and one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. Recreational facilities for the vicinity include several golf courses, Hillend Ski Slope and the famous Rosslyn Chapel. A good mix of primary and secondary schooling is available within the surrounding areas.