- Tastefully presented and exceptionally spacious, five bedroom extended stone-built farm cottage with gardens, multiple vehicle parking and a double carport.
- Rarely available, this exceptional property is set on an idyllic southerly facing plot, rurally situated on the outskirts of West Linton in the Scottish Borders.
- Comprises entrance and upper hallways, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, conservatory, utility room, five flexible bedrooms and two family bathrooms.
- Highlights include tasteful retention of period feature details, continuous solid wood flooring, a fuel-burning stove for the lounge, and solid wood doors and staircase.
- In addition, there are superb rural views, a good quality fitted kitchen, generous room sizes, central heating and double glazing.
- To the rear is a low-maintenance patio garden; whilst at the front, there are generous lawns, a driveway and a carport with an adjoining store room.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
**NEW FIXED PRICE AT THE HOME REPORT VALUATION** Tastefully presented and exceptionally spacious, five bedroom extended stone-built farm cottage with gardens, multiple vehicle parking and a double carport. Rarely available, this exceptional property is set on an idyllic southerly facing plot, rurally situated on the outskirts of West Linton in the Scottish Borders. A welcoming entrance hall has solid wood flooring extending throughout the majority of the ground floor and opens into a flexible dining room with a feature exposed stone wall and wood mantel fireplace; whilst set off the dining room, the living room offers superb lounge space and natural light, a fuel-burning stove and patio doors accessing the generous garden. Set off the living room, a flexible family room, currently used as a gym, features two storage cupboards, press shelves and a TV wall mount. Set to the front, the dining kitchen is fitted with traditional-style units, solid oak worktops, a tiled surround, and a stainless steel sink; with appliances including a range cooker and fridge/freezer. Set off the kitchen to the rear, a utility room offers further space for white goods, as well as more fitted units, worktops, a sink and access to the rear patio. Set off the kitchen to the front, is a conservatory with views and access to the garden. Also on the ground floor, a convenient bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite. On the upper floor, the generously sized master bedroom features a Juliet balcony, carpeted flooring, large built-in wardrobes and press shelves; whilst four further bedrooms are likewise well finished with carpeted flooring throughout, with bedroom two also featuring built-in wardrobe space. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, a separate shower enclosure with an electric unit, and a built-in cupboard. West Linton is a picturesque conservation village set in beautiful countryside in the Scottish Borders. There is a good range of local amenities which include a Co-op, newsagent, post office, Medical Centre and a range of pubs and restaurants. Schooling at nursery and primary level is catered for within the village, with a school bus providing transport to Peebles High School. Nearby Biggar, Peebles and Penicuik offer more extensive shopping facilities, including a Tesco Superstore at Penicuik. Buses run on a regular basis from Dumfries and Biggar along with a connection to Peebles and Edinburgh City Centre, and roughly twelve miles away is the Edinburgh City Bypass connecting to major motorway networks and Edinburgh Airport. Council Tax Band: G Tenure: Freehold