- Immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home with private gardens, set in an exclusive development at Dargavel Village by David Wilson Homes.
- Located in the desirable village of Dargavel, in Bishopton, Renfrewshire.
- Comprises: entrance hall, living room, kitchen/family/dining room, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, en-suite, a family bathroom, utility room, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include: a fully integrated and stylish kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and open-plan living spaces.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private garden to the rear, driveway and detached garage to the front, and well-maintained communal grounds in the surrounding development.
Immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home with private gardens, set in an exclusive development at Dargavel Village by David Wilson Homes. Located in the desirable village of Dargavel, in Bishopton, Renfrewshire. Upon entering the property, the hallway grants access to the contemporary WC and opens into the well-proportioned lounge offering an ideal space for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family. The fitted open-plan kitchen has French doors leading directly out to the private garden and offers an excellent room size allowing for ample space for dining and lounge furniture. The adjoining utility room offers fitted units with a worktop, as well as plumbing and space for a washing machine, whilst also granting additional access to the garden. Upstairs, Three double bedrooms are set to either aspect with excellent storage provision including built-in wardrobes and plenty of space for freestanding furniture. Whilst bedroom one features an en-suite shower room, bedroom four offers a flexible space that could be used as a guestroom or study. The family bathroom completes the accommodation with a three-piece suite and a rear-aspect window. The Dargavel Village development is situated in Bishopton, just north of Paisley centre in Renfrewshire. Bishopton is surrounded by peaceful woodland, but with a range of amenities conveniently located nearby. With an excellent train service running from Bishopton rail station, the area also benefits from easy access to the M8, which provides rapid connections for commuters throughout the central belt and beyond. Glasgow International Airport is also only four miles away. With a wealth of local walks and cycle paths, as well as the banks of the River Clyde close by, local attractions include Ingliston Country Club, Erskine Golf Club, the Blantyre Monument and Mar Hall Golf and Spa Resort. For schooling, the area is well served by Bishopton Primary School, with secondary schooling available at Park Mains High School in Erskine.