- Beautifully designed and spacious, three-bedroom, mid-terrace house with private gardens, ideally situated in a modern residential and family friendly development in the Mortonhall area of Edinburgh.
- Ideal for entertaining as well as family life, the Hume is part of an exclusive development, offering a flexible lay out for all of your needs.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, a family bathroom, ground WC, and a utility room.
- A fantastic Part Exchange offer is available now! Get in touch to inquire.
- Also available with Deposit Unlock (5% deposit), or Key Worker Deposit Contribution!
- Externally, there is a private northwest-facing garden to the rear and well maintained grounds throughout the development.
- Images include optional upgrades at additional cost and are representative only.
Beautifully designed and spacious, three-bedroom, mid-terrace house with private gardens, ideally situated in a modern residential and family friendly development in the Mortonhall area of Edinburgh. Upon entering your new home at The Hume, the entrance hall provides access to the first floor and opens through to the spacious and front-facing lounge which offers storage and ample space for entertaining. Through to the rear, the modern kitchen provides plenty of room for dining and is a lovely space with a patio door giving direct access to the garden. A convenient utility room is set off the kitchen, allowing further access to a ground floor WC. Upstairs, a generous double bedroom is set towards the front, offering built-in storage and two windows providing excellent natural light. A further double bedroom is set overlooking the garden, as is a single bedroom which can flexibly be used as a study, guest room, or nursery. The family bathroom, set internally, completes the accommodation. Mortonhall lies between Fairmilehead and Gilmerton, to the south of Liberton and the Braid Hills. The area lies close to the A701, which provides a direct route to the city bypass, the retail park at Straiton, and onward to Penicuik and the Scottish Borders. The Braid Hills are a short walk away, offering panoramic views over Edinburgh and beyond. Furthermore, Pentland Hills Regional Park lies around one mile distant, offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Scotland's largest artificial ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate has numerous walks and countryside opportunities, along with an excellent garden centre. Regular bus services pass along Howdenhall Road and the city bypass is quickly accessible.