- Tastefully-presented and exceptionally spacious, five bedroom, five public room, large Victorian Villa (circa. 1873), with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in the Liberton area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- The property offers flexible family accommodation across three floors, and features generous room sizes, superb storage provision and a wealth of period details.
- The ground floor comprises: an entrance hall, living room, family/dining room, sitting room, sun room, kitchen, utility room, office and a WC.
- On the first floor, are five generously proportioned double bedrooms, a family bathroom, utility cupboard, and stair access to a converted loft with two further rooms and a second family bathroom.
- This period property features high ceilings, bay windows, varnished hardwood flooring, cast iron stair banisters, ornate cornice-work and impressive fireplaces.
- Further highlights include a modern fitted kitchen, stylish family bathroom, gas central heating, tasteful decor and additional contemporary flooring and lighting.
- Externally, there is an enclosed garden to the rear with a driveway; whilst to the front is a large garden with lawn, established trees and shrubbery, patios and a play area.
- Home Report available online.
Tastefully-presented and exceptionally spacious, five bedroom, five public room, large Victorian Villa (circa. 1873), with gardens and a driveway, located in the Liberton area, south of Edinburgh city centre. A storm door vestibule opens to the reception hall giving further access to the front-facing living room and the family room, the stairway to the first floor, and to an inner hall with further access to the WC (with two piece suite), the utility room, and secondary access to the sitting room. The dual-aspect living room includes a bay window, period fireplace, and is open to the rear-facing sitting room. Set internally, the utility room has fitted units, connections for a range of appliances and offers additional storage space. Returning to the front, the family room easily holds lounge and dining furniture, and a separate office. To the rear of the floor plan is yet another exceptionally spacious and flexible public room, currently used as a sun room, with patio doors to the family room, kitchen and rear garden. The kitchen can also accommodate a dining table, whilst modern fitted units include a quality 'commercial' range cooker. On the first floor, four well-proportioned, and tastefully finished double bedrooms are set to all aspects, with a fifth bedroom overlooking to the rear garden with modern neutral decor and recessed lighting. A family bathroom is fitted with a quality suite, including a free standing bath, and separate shower cubicle with multi jet and steam functions. A utility cupboard, with connections for appliances, is set off the hall, as is a press cupboard, and the stairway to the loft. The loft offers two further rooms, with a large family bathroom set off including a three piece suite. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family-orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport available is from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.