- Bright one-bedroom, rear-set, basement flat with a box room, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on a side street in the vibrant Easter Road area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, box room, and a shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a shared garden to the rear, with unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Bright one-bedroom, rear-set, basement flat with a box room, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, located on a side street in the vibrant Easter Road area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has laminate flooring, a storage cupboard, and the entry phone handset. The well-proportioned living room features wood-effect flooring, pendant lighting, space for lounge furniture, and a recessed window that offers plenty of natural light and looks out over the well-kept rear garden. The kitchen, which is accessed off the living room, is fitted with traditional wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an electric cooker, freestanding fridge, and washing machine. The generously sized double bedroom has a recessed window, a plain cornice, carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe, whilst the box room is also carpeted and features a mezzanine-level built-in single bed with storage below. The shower room is fitted with a contemporary, white two-piece suite with a mains shower and modern panel splash walls. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping nearby including a Lidl supermarket, a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, as is the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and a multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.