- Highlights include a fully integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, double glazing and gas central heating with climate controls on the ground and top floor.
- The property is set within a maintained, contemporary development, with landscaped grounds, unrestricted street parking and visitor spaces.
- Immaculately-presented and spacious, four bedroom, mid-terrace townhouse over three levels, with a garden and two allocated parking spaces.
- Set in an exclusive Barratt Homes development, adjacent to the River Clyde in Renfrew, west of Glasgow centre.
- Comprises of: halls for each level, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- The last available plot in this spacious format, finished in light neutral decor and quality fittings, and in ready-to-move-in condition.
- In addition there is excellent integrated storage, deep pile carpets, and a view to the river from the upper rear-facing rooms.
- Externally, there is an enclosed rear garden with a lawn, paved patio, and a gate giving access to the residential parking.
Immaculately-presented and spacious, four bedroom, mid-terrace townhouse over three levels, with a garden and two allocated parking spaces. Set in an exclusive Barratt Homes development, adjacent to the River Clyde in Renfrew, west of Glasgow centre. An entrance hall gives access to the public room, the carpeted stairway, and to the WC set internally with a two-piece suite. The spacious open-plan living space is set across the ground floor, with dual-aspect natural light. Rear-facing, the lounge space includes carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and French patio doors to the garden. Front-facing, a fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops with matching up-stand, sink with drainer, and an integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob with stainless steel canopy and glass splashback. On the first floor, a master bedroom is set to the rear, with an en-suite shower room set internally; whilst a second bedroom is set to the front. On the second floor, a hall gives access to a built-in store cupboard and the loft hatch. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with the front-facing bedroom including a built-in store cupboard and mirrored wardrobe. A bright family bathroom completes the accommodation and is fitted with a three-piece suite. Renfrew is located just west of Glasgow, with its historic town centre offering a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants, bars and major supermarkets. Schooling is also well catered for at all levels with nursery, primary and secondary schools. The now renowned Braehead centre offers the indoor shopping centre of Intu Braehead, a cinema, ice rink, Soar and its indoor ski slope, and a further wealth of major shopping and eateries. Renfrew is well served for the commuter, with plentiful public transport options, and the M8 motorway and further road networks giving easy access to Glasgow city centre and central Scotland.