- Located in a quiet residential area of sought-after Newlands, in the south side of Glasgow.
- Designed for contemporary living, the Dexter offers balanced open-plan living spaces, a fully integrated kitchen, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, an open-plan living/dining room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- The property also benefits from an allocated parking space in the development and a communal bicycle store at ground level.
- Beautifully presented and stylish two bedroom apartment within the new Riverside development by Barratt Homes.
- Ideal for first time buyers, the apartment is also available through the Help to Buy scheme, with only a 5% deposit required.
Beautifully presented and stylish two bedroom apartment within the new Riverside development by Barratt Homes, located in a quiet residential area of sought-after Newlands, in the south side of Glasgow. The entrance hall has a store cupboard and gives access throughout. With ample natural light provided by two windows, the open-plan living area is perfect for entertaining, with ample room for dining furniture, and the contemporary kitchen is fully integrated with modern units. Both bedrooms are good-sized and have built-in wardrobes for storage, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern suite, with a shower over the bath. Adjacent to the River Cart and the White Cart Water, the popular suburb of Newlands is situated in the south of Glasgow. With amenities available locally, further shops and services are also available in the Shawlands or nearby Giffnock. For recreation, the White Cart Way walking/cycle path is only minutes away, with nearby Newlands Park providing green spaces and family-friendly activities, as does the popular Pollok Country Park just a little further afield. Frequent public transport services are available locally to the centre of Glasgow and beyond, with easy access to four local railway stations on the Cathcart Circle Line including Langside, a few minutes walk away, Cathcart, Mount Florida, and Pollokshaws East, as well as to the motorway network via the M77 and M74, providing connections to Glasgow International Airport and throughout Scotland. There is also good provision for schooling in the area at both primary and secondary levels.