- Beautifully-presented four bedroom detached family home with private gardens, driveway and a garage.
- Set within the new Riverside development by Barratt Homes, located in a quiet residential area of sought-after Newlands, in the south side of Glasgow.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, an en-suite, family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Designed for modern living, the property offers quality flooring, an integrated kitchen, and modern bathroom suites.
- Externally, there is an enclosed south-facing garden, a driveway, and a garage, with well-maintained grounds in the development.
- The property is available via Part Exchange with flooring included.
Beautifully-presented four bedroom detached family home with private gardens, driveway and a garage, set within the new Riverside development by Barratt Homes, located in a quiet residential area of sought-after Newlands, in the south side of Glasgow. Upon entering the property, the entrance hall provides a storage cupboard for outerwear and leads to a ground floor WC with a modern two-piece suite. Set towards the front and side, the spacious living room has carpeted flooring, TV and phone points, and plenty of natural light provided by three windows. The open-plan kitchen/dining room has a breakfast bar and French patio doors which lead out into the enclosed south-facing garden. With quality wood-effect flooring continued from the hall and a cupboard, the kitchen is further fitted with high gloss wall and base units, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, and a gas hob with an extractor over. Additionally, there is a separate utility set off of the kitchen with a door out to the rear drive and space and plumbing for a washing machine. Up the carpeted stairs, the well-lit upper landing provides access throughout the first floor, and has a cupboard and the access hatch for the loft. There are three double bedrooms, all with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, with a stylish en-suite shower room for bedroom one, and a similarly well-finished single bedroom facing the front. Completing the accommodation, a modern three-piece suite furnishes the family bathroom, with partially-tiled splash-walls and wood-effect flooring. Adjacent to the River Cart and the White Cart Water, the popular suburb of Newlands is situated in the south of Glasgow. With amenities available locally, further shops and services are also available in the Shawlands or nearby Giffnock. For recreation, the White Cart Way walking/cycle path is only minutes away, with nearby Newlands Park providing green spaces and family-friendly activities, as does the popular Pollok Country Park just a little further afield. Frequent public transport services are available locally to the centre of Glasgow and beyond, with easy access to four local railway stations on the Cathcart Circle Line including Langside, a few minutes walk away, Cathcart, Mount Florida, and Pollokshaws East, as well as to the motorway network via the M77 and M74, providing connections to Glasgow International Airport and throughout Scotland. There is also good provision for schooling in the area at both primary and secondary levels.