- Immaculately-presented, four bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage.
- Set on a corner plot of the new residential Heritage Grange development by David Wilson Homes, located in the sought-after Mortonhall area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, four flexible bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Included extras are worth over £15,900.
- Available via Part Exchange or with a LBTT contribution.
- Featuring contemporary flooring and lighting, an exceptionally stylish kitchen and bathroom suites, and a landscaped garden.
- In addition, there is light neutral decor, multiple TV points, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage including a loft and the garage with power and lighting.
- Externally, there is a lawn and mono-blocked double driveway to the front; whilst a large and enclosed rear garden features a paved patio and lawn.
- The property is set within a contemporary development with landscaped grounds, unrestricted street parking and visitor parking bays.
Immaculately-presented, four bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage. Set on a corner plot of the new residential Heritage Grange development by David Wilson Homes, the property is located in the sought-after Mortonhall area, south of Edinburgh city centre. Upon entering the property, the welcoming entrance hall provides access to the stairs, with space underneath for freestanding furniture, and leads to the ground floor WC with a modern two-piece suite and a ladder radiator. The spacious living room is set to the front, providing a comfortable space for the family to relax in, whilst the open-plan kitchen/dining room offers an excellent space for entertaining. Flooded with plenty of natural light provided by the glazed walk-in bay with French doors out to the garden, there is ample room for dining furniture. The fully fitted modern kitchen has wall and base units, a sink with drainer, wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, under-cabinet lighting, and laminate flooring. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, double oven, 5-ring gas hob with an extractor above, and a dishwasher. With another door out to the garden and a cupboard, the utility room, set off of the kitchen, has plumbing and space for a washing machine. Upstairs, the first floor hallway offers a store cupboard and the access hatch to the loft. Set towards the front, the master bedroom includes a cupboard, a built-in wardrobe, and a stylish en-suite shower room. There are three further similarly well-proportioned double bedrooms, and a separate family bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, a shower enclosure, a ladder radiator, and tiled splash-walls. The Heritage Grange development by David Wilson Homes is located in a desirable location on the south side of Edinburgh. All the amenities of the city centre are readily accessible, while nearby hills and parks offer a quiet escape into the countryside. The area of Mortonhall lies between Fairmilehead and Gilmerton, to the south of Liberton and the Braid Hills. The area lies close to the A701, which provides a direct route to the city bypass, the retail park at Straiton, and onward to Penicuik and the Scottish Borders. Locally, the Braid Hills are a short walk away, offering panoramic views over Edinburgh and beyond. Furthermore, Pentland Hills Regional Park lies around one mile distant, offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Scotland's largest artificial ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate has numerous walks and countryside opportunities, along with an excellent traditional pub/restaurant a short walk away. Regular bus services pass along Howdenhall Road, and the area is well-served by schooling at all levels.