- Immaculately-presented and spacious, three bedroom, duplex apartment with an allocated parking space.
- Set in a modern, exclusive residential conversion of Morar House, this new build property is located in the upmarket area of Helensburgh, on the north shore of the Firth of Clyde.
- Morar House won "Best Apartment, North East Scotland" at the UK Property Awards in October 2018.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room/kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with dresser, two double bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and a bathroom.
- Maintenance-free living with a 12-month customer care warranty, with build warranty included.
- Highlights include a high-quality Ashley Ann kitchen with integrated appliances, stylish bathroom suites, contemporary flooring included, and superb views.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage provision.
- This highly maintained development includes a lift service, an allocated space, and landscaped communal garden grounds.
* NEW FIXED PRICE - PROPERTY SOLD AS SEEN INC. FURNITURE * Immaculately-presented and spacious, three bedroom, duplex apartment with an allocated parking space. Set in a modern, exclusive residential conversion of Morar House, this new build property is located in the upmarket area of Helensburgh, on the north shore of the Firth of Clyde. The welcoming entrance hall provides access throughout and has two store cupboards and contemporary wood-effect flooring. With a full-length internal window to the hall which showcases the impressive views towards the Clyde, the spacious open-plan living room/kitchen also features French doors out to a Juliet balcony. There is ample space for lounge and dining furniture, with the fully fitted kitchen set to one side of the room. The kitchen includes stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, an inset sink, under-cabinet lighting, and wall and base units. Integrated and high-specification appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, induction hob with a canopy above, dishwasher, and a washing machine. Accessed via the hall, there is also a large utility room with space for additional storage. The spacious master suite is accessed via a private staircase and has windows to two aspects. The en-suite features a contemporary suite with a shower enclosure with mains shower, ladder radiator, and tiled splash-walls and flooring. Off of the master bedroom is a separate dressing room, which can also be flexibly used as a study. Two further double bedrooms are on the main level, both with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes, whilst bedroom two also provides a stylish en-suite shower room. A separate bathroom is similarly well-finished with a three-piece suite, ladder radiator, and partially tiled splash-walls. Morar House is located in the upmarket area of Helensburgh, on the north shore of the Firth of Clyde. It is magnificently placed to benefit from the extraordinary outward views over the Clyde Estuary. The house is a unique and impressive A-listed William Leiper designed mansion adjacent to the ‘Hill House’. The house has been vacant for a number of years but there are still numerous original features present. All Saints Living have received planning permission to create 7 spacious apartments in the original house and to develop a new build extension within the 1.59 acres of land, also housing 5 apartments. Land within the grounds also has planning permission for 3 large, detached contemporary properties. The house is in Helensburgh, 5 minutes from Loch Lomond, and has stunning views over the Clyde Estuary. Next door to Morar House is Hill House, a National Trust for Scotland property which was built in 1902 by world-renowned designer Charles Rennie Mackintosh. The Hill House is a visually arresting mix of Arts and Crafts, Art Nouveau, Scottish Baronial and Japonisme architecture and design. Mackintosh designed nearly everything inside the Hill House too, from the decorative schemes and the furniture to the fittings and contents. Morar House is 5 minutes walk from Helensburgh Upper train station and 10 minutes from Helensburgh Golf Club.