- Spacious and well presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat.
- Set back off a quiet residential street, located in the Logie area, to the west of Dundee city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, good size rooms, uPVC double glazed windows, neutral decor and excellent storage provision.
- Externally, the building includes well-tended shared garden grounds, with ample unrestricted parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- All furniture is available by negotiation.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and well presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat, set back off a quiet residential street, located in the Logie area, to the west of Dundee city centre. The entrance hall serves the majority of the property and has three storage cupboards. Set to the front, the light and spacious living room features carpeted flooring, space for freestanding lounge and dining furniture and a large window affording plentiful natural light and unrestricted views over the city and the river Tay and Tay bridge. Set off the living room, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, wood effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and a tiled surround. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, oven, extractor hood and freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine, both available by negotiation. Bedroom one is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe, whilst bedroom two is similarly finished, also including carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and with ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath, tiled splash walls and a chromed ladder-style radiator. Dundee, known as the City of Discovery, has undergone an ambitious transformation in the past ten years, principally in the renovation and revitalisation of the Waterfront, including the world-famous Victoria and Albert Museum and home of Robert Falcon Scott's steamship Discovery. There is a wide range of high-street names, supermarkets, retail centres, cinema and leisure centres, sports facilities, restaurants and hotels, leading cultural venues, Ninewells Hospital, and two universities, colleges, and schooling for all ages. Dundee has re-invented itself as a global leader in the technologies industry and as a recognised hub for computer game development. The city has excellent travel facilities including an airport, railway system, and local bus services, with the A90 connecting Dundee to the north and south. Logie is well placed for all expected amenities, with a variety of shops available locally, as well as open green spaces including Dudhope Park, Victoria Park, Lochee Park and Balgay Park, and the city centre within walking distance.