- Tastefully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens.
- Set in a quiet cul-de-sac within a modern residential development, located in popular Dalkeith, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom, en-suite shower room and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden mostly laid to lawn with a timber shed and patio, and two allocated parking spaces behind the property.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac within a modern residential development, the property is located in popular Dalkeith, to the south of Edinburgh. Upon entering the property, a vestibule grants access to a WC with a two-piece suite, and opens directly into the spacious living room which has carpeted flooring, two cupboards, TV and phone points, and a pendant light fitting. With space for dining furniture and patio doors out to the garden, the rear-set kitchen has stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a stainless steel sink with drainer, and fitted wall and base units. Appliances include an integrated fridge/freezer, double oven, gas hob with an extractor above, and dishwasher, as well as a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer. Up the stairs, which are set to one side of the living room, the upper landing provides a storage cupboard and the access hatch to the loft. The master bedroom is set to the front of the property and has carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room. There is also a similarly well-finished single bedroom towards the front, with a further double bedroom set overlooking the rear garden. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom includes a modern white three-piece suite with tiled splashwalls and flooring. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.