- Well-presented three-bedroom mid-terrace house with a private enclosed garden.
- The property is set in a quiet residential area of East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, family room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include: gas central heating, double glazing, and excellent integrated storage including a partially floored loft.
- All blinds and carpets are included in the sale, with some items of bedroom furniture available by negotiation.
- There is also unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding area.
- Externally, there is a lawn to the front, with an enclosed low-maintenance garden to the rear with a wood-decked patio.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented three-bedroom mid-terrace house with a private enclosed garden, set in a quiet residential area of East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire. An entrance vestibule grants access to the stylish ground floor WC and to the kitchen, and is set apart by glass-paned bi-fold doors from the inner hall which has four storage cupboards and tile-effect flooring. Set towards the rear, the bright and spacious living room has coving, carpeted flooring, a feature fireplace, and a TV point, whilst the flexible family room with a built-in bar has laminate flooring and a patio door out to the garden. Front-facing, the modern kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, fitted wall and base units, recessed spot lighting, and space for dining furniture. Integrated appliances include a double oven and gas hob with a canopy above. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms, all well-proportioned with carpeted flooring. With two additional storage cupboards, as well as the access to a sizeable loft, the first floor is completed by a large family bathroom which has a corner bath, a separate shower cubicle, a chrome ladder radiator, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. East Kilbride is the largest town in South Lanarkshire and part of Greater Glasgow. As a 'new town', it has been planned with superb transport options, offering bus and rail services together with dual-carriage and motorway links for ease of access to Glasgow, central Scotland and beyond. There is a range of modern primary and secondary schooling options available, as well as South Lanarkshire College for higher education. There is also a varied range of shopping centres, large retail parks including Greenhills Shopping Centre, restaurants, bars and nightlife, with cinemas, an ice rink, arts centre, leisure and sports centres, plus numerous country parks and golf courses in the area.