- Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Restalrig area, lying northeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, a double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a fitted kitchen with appliances, a modern bathroom suite, and double-glazed windows.
- In addition, there is period cornice work, modern flooring, good storage, and a well-maintained shared rear garden.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Located in the popular Restalrig area, lying northeast of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, with space for outerwear and modern wood-effect flooring which continues into the living room. A good-sized public room has a feature fireplace, ceiling rose and cornice work. Set internally, a generous kitchen could accommodate a breakfast table, whilst fitted units include stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, a washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. The bedroom includes built-in wardrobes, an open-shelved press, and a central pendant light fitting. The bright bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. Restalrig is a popular residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre, consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park. An extensive range of high-street names can be reached at the newly built St James’ Centre, along with a cinema, restaurants, bars and a gym at the Omni Centre. Further afield, still in close proximity, Ocean Terminal offers further high-street retailers, as well as restaurants, bars, a cinema, a gym and free parking. Nearby Leith Links offers open green space, a children’s park and walks, and further east, Portobello offers the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.