- Well-proportioned, one bedroom, south-facing, ground floor flat with a garden plot to the front.
- Forming part of an established residential development, located in the popular Parkhead residential area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Requiring full renovation, features include a fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring, uPVC double glazing and modern gas central heating.
- Externally, there is a garden plot to the front, and ample unrestricted street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-proportioned, one bedroom, south-facing, ground floor flat with a garden plot to the front. Forming part of an established residential development, the property is located in the popular Parkhead residential area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and features a built-in store cupboard. Set to the front, a good-sized public room currently has a modern wall mounted fireplace, wood-effect flooring and a central light fitting. Set off the lounge, the kitchen has fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and an electric cooker. The double bedroom has a side-aspect window and includes wood-effect flooring, a deep wardrobe recess and a central pendant light fitting. Set internally the shower room has a two-piece suite and a corner cubicle with a Mira shower unit. Parkhead is an established residential area, a short distance from Edinburgh College and the Sighthill campus of Napier University, with schooling at all levels available locally. There is a good variety of shops and amenities to hand, with more extensive facilities provided by The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks. Nearby Longstone is home to a large Sainsbury's store, with an ASDA close by at Chesser. Many recreational facilities are available within the area, including a cinema at the nearby Westside Plaza, and leisure facilities and a swimming pool at The Wester Hailes Education Centre, just a few hundred yards distant. There is also Kingsknowe Golf Course, Sighthill Bowling Club, Pure Gym, and The Corn Exchange.