- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fully integrated kitchen with a complete range of appliances and modern bathroom suites.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development, the property is located in the popular town of Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- In addition, there is good storage provision including an attic, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds and open green spaces, a secured entry system, additional residents' parking and visitors spaces.
- Bright and immaculately-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, second (top) floor flat, with an allocated parking space.
- Home Report available online.
- Sunday open viewing 12-2pm or by appointment call MOV8 Real Estate.
Bright and immaculately-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, second (top) floor flat, with an allocated parking space. Set in a modern, factored residential development, the property is located in the popular town of Dalkeith, Midlothian. The carpeted entrance hall provides the entry phone handset, space for freestanding furniture, a store cupboard, and leads through to the front-facing and well-proportioned living/dining room. Semi-open plan to the living area, the rear-set kitchen is fully fitted and includes stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, wall and base units, and laminate flooring. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with canopy above, dishwasher, and a washer/dryer. The good-sized master bedroom is set towards the front, providing two built-in wardrobes as well as a modern en-suite with an electric shower and two-piece suite, whilst the second double bedroom has an aspect to the rear. A separate bathroom consists of a contemporary white three-piece suite, with partially-tiled splash-walls and a showerhead fitting over the bath. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.