- Light and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens and an allocated garage.
- Located in a quiet and leafy residential area of Easthouses near Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, features include a modern integrated kitchen, quality contemporary flooring, gas central heating, double glazing and good storage including a loft space.
- Externally, there is a lawn and a paved path to the front; and an enclosed, low-maintenance paved rear garden and patio.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Light and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens and an allocated garage. The property is located in a quiet and leafy residential area of Easthouses near Dalkeith, Midlothian. An entrance porch has space for outerwear, and opens to the bright, front-facing lounge with wood-effect flooring continuing from the hall throughout the ground floor. Rear-facing off the lounge, the spacious kitchen has a door to the garden and ample room for dining furniture. Fitted with modern wall and base units, the kitchen also includes wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround and unit downlighting, an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob and canopy, and a washing machine. Upstairs, two well-proportioned and carpeted double bedrooms are set to either aspect, with a large built-in walk-in wardrobe for bedroom one. Completing the accommodation, the stylish bathroom is set internally, and is fitted with a contemporary suite, a mains shower over the bath, tiled flooring and splashwalls, and a chrome ladder radiator. Easthouses is a residential town, set just to the south of Dalkeith, and some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offers good local amenities, good commuting links and local schooling. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including local shopping, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. The surrounding areas offer some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks, including Straiton, which provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's IKEA stores. There is good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, and recreational facilities include several golf courses, Hillend Ski Slope and the famous Rosslyn Chapel and Rosslyn Glen County Park. Please Note: all marketing materials have been supplied by MOV8's client.