- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens and an allocated garage.
- Located in a quiet and leafy residential area of Easthouses near Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, features include a modern integrated kitchen, contemporary flooring, gas central heating, double glazing and good storage including a loft space.
- Externally, there is a lawn and a paved path to the front; and an enclosed, low-maintenance rear garden with a patio and store shed.
- Home Report available online.
- By app - Call 0345 646 0208
** CLOSING DATE SET - THURSDAY, 13TH JUNE AT 11 AM ** Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens and an allocated garage. The property is located in a quiet and leafy residential area of Easthouses near Dalkeith, Midlothian. An entrance porch has space for outerwear, and opens to the front-facing lounge with wood-effect flooring continuing from the hall throughout the ground floor. Rear-facing off the lounge, the kitchen has a door to the garden and ample room for a dinner table. Modern fitted units include wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround and unit downlighting; whilst integrated appliances include a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, an upper hall gives access to the three rooms and to the loft hatch. Two well-proportioned and carpeted double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with a built-in walk-in wardrobe for bedroom one. The bathroom is set internally, and fitted with a stylish contemporary suite, including a mains shower over the bath, tiled flooring and splash-walls, and recessed lighting. Easthouses is a residential town, set just to the south of Dalkeith, and some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offers good local amenities, good commuting links and local schooling. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including local shopping, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. The surrounding areas offer some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks, including Straiton, which provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's IKEA stores. There is good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, and recreational facilities include several golf courses, Hillend Ski Slope and the famous Rosslyn Chapel and Rosslyn Glen County Park.