- Well presented and spacious, detached Victorian Red Sandstone Villa with five double bedrooms, gardens, driveway and garage.
- Set in a quiet residential street, located in the Victorian village of Skelmorlie, North Ayrshire, within a one-hour drive of Glasgow City Centre.
- Comprises a hall, living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, a master bedroom with an en-suite area, four further double bedrooms, a home office, utility, bathroom and a ground floor shower room.
- An exceptional home with views overlooking the Firth of Clyde, highlights include generous room sizes, double glazing and gas central heating.
- Externally the property benefits from a large decked area and a lawn to the front; ample off-road parking; a driveway and large garage; and to the rear, a lawn, outbuildings and a shed.
- Some photos have been supplied by MOV8's client.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented and spacious, detached Victorian Red Sandstone Villa with five double bedrooms, gardens, driveway and garage. Set in a quiet residential street, located in the Victorian village of Skelmorlie, North Ayrshire, within a one-hour drive of Glasgow City Centre. Original wooden storm doors lead into a small Victorian tiled vestibule and then a hallway which gives access throughout the ground floor and features a storage cupboard and a further inner hall/cloakroom with built-in storage. To the front, the generously sized lounge has a large bay window with panelling, varnished wooden floorboards, cornice plasterwork and a feature open fireplace. Also set to the front, the family room is similarly well finished with varnished wooden floorboards extending through to the dining room, with bespoke double doors incorporating stained glass separating the two areas. Set off the dining room, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, stone effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround and a breakfast bar. Adjacent to the kitchen is a small utility room with a door leading directly to the rear drying area and outbuildings. Set to the rear, a double bedroom is located directly next to the modern shower room with a two-piece suite, a shower cubicle with a mains mixer and new shower-wall panels, and a ladder-style radiator. A generously sized dual-aspect home office with a feature safe, is set to the rear adjacent to a small cloakroom and separate storage area. Upstairs, a spacious hall with windows providing plentiful natural light provides access throughout the upper floor. The master bedroom is set to the front with a large bay window, cornice plasterwork, a decorative bespoke exposed granite feature window seat and carpeted flooring leading to a large ensuite area featuring a bathtub and separate shower cubicle. Three further double bedrooms are similarly finished with carpeted flooring, with bedroom three also featuring built-in wardrobes and drawers. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, tiled splash walls and a Velux-style window. Situated on the Firth of Clyde, Skelmorlie is a popular seaside village in North Ayrshire, approximately 31 miles west of Glasgow, within a one-hour commute to the city centre. The village offers all the expected amenities locally, as well as easy transport links with a ferry service to Rothesay; and a train service providing direct connections to Glasgow from Wemyss Bay Train Station. Glasgow Airport is easily accessed, within a 45 mins drive towards Glasgow, as well as Glasgow Prestwick Airport which is within a one-hour drive south of the village. The nearby town of Largs offers further onward travel connections and amenities; whilst also offering a popular Vikingar attraction, which has a swimming pool, cinema, soft play, and exhibits the rich history of the area which stretches back to the Vikings. Skelmorlie offers a Golf Course at its doorstep and the extensive Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park just to the east, Skelmorlie Castle and further grounds offering plenty of outdoor leisure activities for the family. Well-regarded schooling is available in the village and neighbouring towns, with Largs Academy being one of the best-performing state schools in Scotland, and within the catchment area. Council Tax Band: G Tenure: Freehold