- Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage.
- Located in a modern, factored and family-orientated residential area of Winchburgh, West Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, utility room, dining room, four double bedrooms, a ground-floor WC, and a family bathroom and two en-suites - all with double-sized showers.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites including an upgraded master en-suite and Jack 'n' Jill en-suite, as well as good storage provision including a loft with flooring.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing, and an integrated garage with power and lighting.
- A large enclosed rear garden has a lawn and two paved patios - one with a pergola; whilst to the front is a lawn and a mono-blocked double driveway, as well as double external sockets and tap.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors' spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage. Located in a modern, factored and family-orientated residential area of Winchburgh, West Lothian. A welcoming entrance hall affords access to the carpeted stairs leading to the upper hall and throughout the ground floor. Set to the rear, a spacious living room is finished with light decor, carpeted flooring, two light fittings and a wall-mount TV point; whilst the dining room is set to the front, offering a flexible space for a guest bedroom or office if desired. With French patio doors accessing the rear garden, a stylish kitchen could accommodate dining furniture; whilst modern units include wood effect worktops, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, and an integrated double oven, gas hob and dishwasher. The utility room is set off the hall, with a side aspect window, and features further kitchen units and worktops, a sink, space for freestanding appliances and a built-in cupboard; whilst a convenient WC is set adjacent. On the upper floor, a generously sized master bedroom is set to the front, with carpeted flooring, a walk-in dresser with a window and built-in wardrobes, a further built-in wardrobe, and a stylish en-suite with a double-sized shower. Three further double bedrooms are set to opposite aspects, similarly well-sized and finished with carpeted flooring, and a Jack 'n' Jill en-suite with a double-sized shower for bedrooms two and three. Completing the accommodation, a family-size bathroom is fitted with a four-piece suite including a separate double-sized shower and bathtub. Winchburgh is a small town situated on the B9080 just off the M9 motorway, and approximately 3 miles from Kirkliston. Close to Edinburgh International Airport, Winchburgh is in the county of West Lothian, and approximately 10 miles from the city of Edinburgh. The village offers an excellent range of local amenities and the towns of Broxburn and Kirkliston are a short drive away and provide a good range of local amenities and supermarkets. Surrounded by rolling open countryside, Winchburgh enjoys well-regarded schooling at all levels, a local golf course and a bowling club. Winchburgh is undergoing one of the largest placemaking projects in the UK, including the development of new homes, schools, amenities, improved transport links, as well as an extensive recreational green space. This is a superb central location for commuting to Edinburgh, Livingston and Fife, with quick access to direct trunk roads and motorways. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: F