- Beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, a driveway and an integral garage.
- Set on a generous plot in a family-orientated residential area, in the popular village of Kirkliston, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, four double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, a ground-floor WC and a utility room.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances and bathroom suites, and excellent storage provision including fitted wardrobes for each bedroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, an electric vehicle charger, and additional storage in the garage.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with a lawn and paved patio; whilst to the front is a small garden and a paved driveway.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors' spaces and well-maintained communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, a driveway and an integral garage. Set on a generous plot in a family-orientated residential area, in the popular village of Kirkliston, west of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance affords access to carpeted stairs leading to the upper hall, to a convenient WC and throughout the rest of the ground floor. The tastefully finished living room is set to the front and features a large window allowing plentiful natural light and carpeted flooring; whilst the dual-aspect dining room is set to the rear, and provides access to the garden. Also set to the rear, the kitchen is fitted with modern units and worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround; and an integrated double oven, a gas hob and a dishwasher. Whilst set off the kitchen, the utility features two storage cupboards, further units and ample space for freestanding appliances, as well as giving access to the garden. American fridge/freezer and washing machine available by separate negotiation. On the upper floor, the master bedroom is set to the front with carpeted flooring, a large built-in wardrobe and a spacious en-suite shower room; whilst bedroom two is set to the rear, similarly well-sized, also with carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Two further carpeted bedrooms are set to the opposite aspect, similarly well-finished with built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is set to the rear, with a three-piece suite, a separate shower cubicle, and a built-in storage cupboard. Kirkliston is a small town, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. A historic village, Kirkliston is a designated conservation area, set amongst the open agricultural land, with a village centre surrounded by a growing number of modern residential developments. With plenty of local amenities in the heart of the village, there is also a Tesco superstore at nearby South Queensferry and a multitude of country parks and open walks in the surrounding area. The area also hosts well-respected primary and secondary schooling. There are excellent road links to the M90, A8, M8 and M9, regular bus services, and a rail station at Dalmeny, making Kirkliston a highly popular location for commuting into Edinburgh. Council Tax Band: F Tenure: Freehold