- Beautifully-presented and spacious, flexible three bedroom family home, with gardens, a detached garage and a driveway.
- Located in a quiet and desirable residential area in Comiston, south of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor shower room.
- Highlights include a quality integrated kitchen, a wood burning stove and bi-fold doors for the lounge, contemporary flooring and lighting, and upgraded doors.
- Tastefully decorated, there are also stylish modern bathrooms, gas central heating, double glazing and excellent storage including a fully floored loft.
- Externally there is a professionally landscaped garden including a multi-vehicle driveway to the front, and a sizeable lawn, with a patio, and store shed to the rear.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
* VIRTUAL VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE * Beautifully-presented and spacious, flexible three bedroom family home, with gardens, a detached garage and a driveway. The property is located in a quiet and desirable residential area in Comiston, south of Edinburgh centre. The welcoming entrance hall gives access throughout the ground floor, and features an under-stair store cupboard and ample space for outerwear. The bright dual-aspect lounge has a wood-burning stove, coving, carpeted flooring, a central pendant light fitting, and quality bi-fold doors which allow for a flexible open or closed layout into the dining area. Also accessible from the hall and set across the rear, the open plan dining/kitchen has recessed spot lighting and a door to the garden. Quality fitted units include Apollo worktops and breakfast bar, an inset sink, a tiled surround, and an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, double oven and induction hob. Also on this floor, a flexible front-facing bedroom includes carpeted flooring and a wall-mount TV point, and set internally off the hall, a shower is fitted with a two-piece suite and an integrated cubicle with a mains mixer. Upstairs, two carpeted double bedrooms are set to both aspects, and feature bespoke wall-integrated drawers for storage, together with built-in mirrored wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom has a rear-facing window and is fitted with a contemporary suite, including a mains mixer shower over the bath. Comiston is a residential area located just west of the Braid Hills and adjacent to the A702, which runs south from Edinburgh and offers easy connections by car or bus to the city centre and city bypass. The popular shopping area of Morningside is a short distance away, whilst Straiton Retail Park and Fort Kinnaird are also within close vicinity. There are plenty of green and open spaces for walking and cycling, along with various public and private golf clubs in the area. A wide range of outdoor pursuits is available, with the Braid Hills immediately accessible, and Braidburn Valley Park, the Hermitage of Braid, Craiglockhart, Blackford and Pentland Hills all within a short radius. Local schooling options include Pentland Primary and Firrhill Secondary.