- Well-presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house, with gardens to the front, side and rear.
- Located in the established residential area of Mayfield near Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen, gas central heating, double glazing, a loft space, and a view to the Pentland Hills.
- Externally, there are terraced lawn areas to the front and side; and an enclosed, low-maintenance rear garden that includes a store shed.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house, with gardens to the front, side and rear. Located in the established residential area of Mayfield near Dalkeith, Midlothian. The generous entrance hall features a built-in store cupboard and has ample space for outerwear. A dual-aspect reception room has space for lounge and dining furniture and features carpeted flooring, a gas fire, and two ceiling light fittings. Set off the lounge and with a door to the garden, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated double oven, electric hob, and canopy. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front with a view to the Pentlands and includes carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and a built-in store cupboard. Bedroom two is rear facing and includes carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite, including a modern electric shower over the bath. Mayfield is located less than three miles from the centre of Dalkeith and offers a variety of leisure and recreation facilities, including the Mayfield Leisure Centre, Ozone Action Sports, Ryze Edinburgh, and nearby Newbattle Golf Course. The village has a range of convenience shopping along with a choice of pubs and restaurants, and the area also offers good primary and secondary schooling locally. The popular town of Dalkeith provides additional amenities and services and has a thriving high street along with various supermarkets. There is a regular bus link from Westhouses Road operating to and from Edinburgh and the neighbouring Midlothian towns and villages, and the city bypass is within easy reach, linking with the wider motorway network and the A1.