- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, third floor (top) flat, forming part of a modern factored residential development.
- Conveniently located in the Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished, features include a modern kitchen, contemporary flooring, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and multiple TV points.
- The development also provides a secured entry system, private residential parking, a large shared garden green, and a shared bike store.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat, forming part of a modern factored residential development. Conveniently located in the Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre. A bright and welcoming hall, including two useful storage cupboards, gives access throughout the flat. Modern, wood-effect flooring continues from the hallway into the front-facing, open-plan public room which includes a spacious living and dining area. A trio of tall windows fill the room with light. The contemporary kitchen is fitted with stylish units, granite-effect worktops, tiled splash backs and a sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven and a gas hob with a canopy above. The well-proportioned double bedroom is set to the rear, with built-in wardrobes and wood-effect flooring, and access to a modern en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is bright, spacious and similarly finished. Completing the accommodation, set internally off the hall, a generous bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, with a shower-over-bath and tiled splash wall. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative and Lidl supermarkets, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connections to Edinburgh Airport or the city centre. Council Tax Band: E Tenure: Freehold