- Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, first-floor duplex flat, forming part of an established residential development.
- Conveniently located in the historic Holyrood area of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen with appliances, stylish modern bathrooms, contemporary flooring and light tasteful decor.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas-central heating, a secured entry system and good storage.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, first-floor duplex flat, forming part of an established residential development. Conveniently located in the historic Holyrood area of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access to the ground floor and to the stairs leading to the upper floor. With wood effect flooring extending from the hall, the living/dining room is set to the rear featuring ample space for both lounge and dining furniture, a storage cupboard and a central light fitting. Set to the front, the kitchen is fitted with modern units and worktops, a stainless steel sink with drainer, and a splashback surround. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob; whilst ample space is available in both the kitchen and the utility cupboard upstairs for further white goods. On the upper floor, the master bedroom is set to the rear with carpeted flooring, a built-in storage cupboard, a TV wall mount and a modern en-suite shower room. Whilst a second bedroom is set to the front, similarly well-finished with carpeted flooring and a built-in storage cupboard. Completing the accommodation, the stylish shower room is fitted with a modern suite with a large shower cubicle with a mains mixer and a rainfall showerhead, tiled splash walls, wood effect flooring and a ladder-style radiator. Holyrood is best known for the Scottish Parliament, the historic 16th century Palace of Holyrood House, Dynamic Earth, Calton Hill, and the vast open spaces of Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offering a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Edinburgh's Old Town is a World Heritage Site, with a rich variety of amenities, facilities and attractions including the iconic Edinburgh Castle, St. Giles Cathedral, the Grassmarket, the Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Park, and Arthur's Seat all within a short radius. The Royal Mile itself is a bustling thoroughfare, with numerous bars, restaurants, bistros, cafés, and speciality shopping on offer. The central travel hubs of Waverley Railway Station and St Andrew Square are both within a short distance. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold