- Open viewing - Sunday 1-4pm or by appointment, please call 0345 646 0208
- Beautifully-presented, modern, one bedroom, third (top) floor flat, with a view to Calton Hill.
- Forming part of a factored residential development, conveniently situated in the Easter Road area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Ready-to-move-in and with light neutral decor throughout, features include: a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, bright bathroom, and good storage including an attic space.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazed windows, secured entry, an allocated private parking space and landscaped communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 7TH JUNE 2019 AT 11AM** Beautifully-presented, modern, one bedroom, third (top) floor flat, with a view to Calton Hill. Forming part of a factored residential development, the property is conveniently situated in the Easter Road area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features wood-effect flooring, the secured entry handset and a built-in store cupboard. A good sized public room features space for lounge and dining furniture, carpeted flooring, and two pendant light fittings. The fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. A double bedroom features a built-in mirrored wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and fitted with a modern suite including an electric shower unit over the bath, shaver point, and tiled splash-walls. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including a Lidl supermarket, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.