- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, refurbished and varnished original flooring, and a stylish modern bathroom.
- Home Report available online.
- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Quietly located on a side street and with an elevated position, in the popular Leith Links area, northeast of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a study, and a bathroom.
- The property has been tastefully finished with the addition of contemporary fittings and decor, whilst retaining and enhancing period features.
- In addition, there is period cornice-work, gas central heating, double glazing, secured entry, and excellent built-in storage provision.
- Externally there is use of an allocated garden to the front with a lawn and store shed, shared gardens to the rear, and unrestricted parking on the surrounding streets.
- Open Viewing Wednesday 5-7pm
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 25 OCTOBER AT 11AM*** Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Quietly located on a side street and with an elevated position, the property is in the popular Leith Links area, northeast of the city centre. The hallway has varnished wood flooring continuing into the public room and both bedrooms, and features the secured entry handset, two built-in store cupboards (one of which houses a washing machine), additional overhead storage, and gives access to the flexible study with shelving and a worktop. Rear-facing, the public room includes an open-shelved press, a feature recess currently housing a traditional stove-style heater, and a ceiling mounted drying pulley. Set to the rear of the room, a fitted kitchen features real-wood worktops, an inset sink, unit downlighting, fridge/freezer, an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy with a stainless steel splashback, and an integrated dishwasher. To the front, bedroom one has ample space for freestanding storage, an open-shelved press, cornice-work and a ceiling rose. Bedroom two is also front-facing, whilst the rear-facing bathroom has a modern fitted suite, including a shower head over the bath and tiled splashwalls. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services, as well as a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.