- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a garage, on the ground floor of a factored apartment block.
- Set on a quiet residential side street in the popular Leith Links district, to the northeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, electric heating, good integrated storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Home Report available online.
- Externally, there is a shared garden to the rear which can be accessed directly from bedroom two, a separate garage to the front, and ample on-street parking in the surrounding area.
- Sunday open viewing 2-4pm or by appointment call MOV8 Real Estate.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 29TH NOVEMBER AT 1PM* Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a garage, on the ground floor of a factored apartment block, set on a quiet residential side street in the popular Leith Links district, to the northeast of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall provides a sizeable storage cupboard and has wood-effect flooring which continues through to the dual-aspect living room/kitchen. Set to the rear of the room, with two large windows which provide plenty of natural light, the living area has TV and phone points, coving, pendant light fittings, a utility cupboard which has space for white goods, and ample room for dining furniture. Set to the other side of the room, the modern kitchen features oak wood worktops, fitted base units, a sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, an integrated dishwasher, an integrated oven, and a ceramic hob with an extractor over. The freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine are available by negotiation. The two well-proportioned double bedrooms both offer coving, pendant light fittings, space for freestanding furniture, and built-in wardrobes, while bedroom two also provides direct access to the shared garden. Completing the accommodation, a contemporary bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite, with wall panelling, and a ladder radiator. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond offers a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services in the area, as well as a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.