- Set over the first and second floors of a handsome stone-built building in the heart of Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises a ground floor entrance hall, hallways for both levels, living room, dining/kitchen with utility room and walk-in pantry, three double bedrooms, WC, and a family bathroom.
- Refurbished and tastefully finished with contemporary decor and fittings throughout, ready-to-move-in.
- This period property features tall ceilings and generous room sizes, ornate cornice work, spiral staircase, feature fireplaces and cast iron radiators.
- Features include a stylish integrated kitchen, exceptional bath and shower room, contemporary flooring, and gas central heating.
- A main door entrance is accessed from a secured alley access from the rear of the building, where there is also allocated parking for two vehicles.
- Well-presented and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, main door double upper flat.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
- Open Viewing - Sunday 3-5 pm
Well-presented and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, main door double upper flat. Set over the first and second floors of a handsome stone-built building in the heart of Dalkeith, Midlothian. An entranceway opens to a carpeted staircase leading up to the first-floor hallway which provides direct access to the lounge and bedroom three. With two large front set windows, the living room is afforded plenty of natural light further accentuated by the tall ceilings with decorative plasterwork. In addition, the lounge offers wood-effect flooring, feature fireplace and ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom three includes a pendant light fitting, press cupboard, TV point and could be used flexibly as a study. An impressive winding staircase with pendant lighting separates the kitchen/dining room from the rest of the first floor and offers a two-piece WC off the middle landing. The modern kitchen has ample space for dining furniture and offers fitted units, including an island, with stone-effect worktops, complimentary splashback, and composite sink. Appliances include an integrated double oven and five ring gas hob with canopy above, dishwasher, and further space for freestanding white goods in the adjoining utility room; a freestanding washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer are available by separate negotiation. On the second floor, bright and well-proportioned bedroom one offers a feature fireplace, two press cupboards and considerable space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two includes spotlight bar lighting, wood-effect flooring, and a large side-aspect window. Exceptionally spacious, the family bathroom is fitted with a traditional style suite with a roll-top clawfoot bath and separate mains shower cubicle. Further features include a rain-fall shower head, modern wall panelling, a cast iron radiator and a pendant light fitting. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.