- Exceptionally spacious, five bedroom, second floor, corner-aspect flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located on Edinburgh's iconic Leith Walk thoroughfare, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen with utility set off, five bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Requiring significant refurbishment and repair throughout, the property features a large and flexible floor plan offering a range of reconfiguration options.
- This period property includes tall ceilings, ornate cornice-work, sash and case windows, city skyline views, and a secured entry system.
- Home Report available on request.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 10TH MARCH AT 12 NOON** Exceptionally spacious, five bedroom, second floor, corner-aspect flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement and conveniently located on Edinburgh's iconic Leith Walk thoroughfare, just north of Edinburgh city centre. A generous hallway gives access to all the main rooms, and has space for freestanding storage, a press cupboard, and cornice-work. Set to the front, a large corner-aspect room offers a potential living room, whilst two bedrooms both feature ornate cornice-work and working window shutters. With side-aspect windows is a flexible single bedroom and two double bedrooms. Rear-facing, is currently the kitchen which has potential space for a breakfast/dinner table, and gives further access to a potential utility/store room. Also with a rear-facing window, a bathroom is set off the hall. Leith Walk is a major thoroughfare connecting the east end of Edinburgh city centre to Leith in the north, consisting mainly of traditional Victorian tenement properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive range of convenience, specialist shopping and supermarkets. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, gym, and a multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, including the expansive Leith Links, Pilrig Park, and The Water of Leith. There are frequent bus services in the area; and there are a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.