- Spacious and well-presented, four bedroom, semi-detached family home, with a private garden, driveway and garage.
- The property is set on the desirable Corstorphine Road in the Murrayfield district, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: a porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, a shower room and a ground floor WC.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points and a generous, flexible, and well proportioned floor plan.
- Externally, the property benefits from a monobloc multi-car drive, a garage, and a mature rear garden laid to lawn with a patio and shed.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and well-presented, four bedroom, semi-detached family home, with a private garden, driveway and garage. The property is set on the desirable Corstorphine Road in the Murrayfield district, to the west of Edinburgh. The bright entrance porch, with built-in storage, leads through to the hall which has contemporary wood-effect flooring and gives access throughout. including to a ground floor WC with a two-piece suite. Also on the ground floor, is a spacious double bedroom set towards the front, with ample room for freestanding furniture. Set towards the rear of the property, the living room features wood-effect flooring continued from the hall and recessed spot lighting. Accessed from the hall, a good-sized dining room includes a side-aspect window and leads through to the kitchen, which is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, and an integrated oven and gas hob with a canopy above. Appliances include a freestanding washing machine and a fridge/freezer (currently housed in the dining room). Upstairs, there are three further double bedrooms with carpeted flooring and space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture. A modern shower room completes the accommodation and is fitted with a two-piece suite, a high-tech mains shower, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Murrayfield lies just west of Edinburgh city centre, and offers good local shopping at Roseburn, with Edinburgh's West End and city centre within walking distance. There are many leisure facilities located nearby, including sports clubs, golf courses, Edinburgh Zoo, and Murrayfield Stadium and Ice Rink. The Water of Leith and nearby Corstorphine Hill also provide superb walking spaces. Excellent primary and secondary schools are well-represented nearby in both the state and private sectors. There are frequent bus services available from the main road A8 and Balgreen Road, tram stops at both Murrayfield and Balgreen, and Haymarket Station is within close vicinity. The A8 also provides ease of access westwards towards the city bypass, Edinburgh Airport, and the motorway network.