- Home Report available online.
- Very spacious, two bedroom, end-terrace house with gardens and a separate garage.
- Located in popular Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a shower room, sun room and attic space.
- Features include 'Hive' controlled gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good storage, including a usable attic space with a Ramsay-style ladder.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden with a lawn and timber shed, whilst there is a good-sized front garden, on-street parking and a nearby garage.
- Viewings By Appointment call MOV8.
* CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY, 20TH DECEMBER AT 11 AM * Very spacious, two bedroom, end-terrace house with gardens and a separate garage, located in popular Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule has a door to the side of the property leading to the garden and affords access to the hall which has wood effect flooring, a large storage cupboard and carpeted stairs leading to the landing. The spacious dual aspect living/dining room features carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, ample space for dining furniture and two large windows offering plentiful natural light. With a door to the sun room, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary white units, stone effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink and panel splashbacks. Appliances include a freestanding cooker with electric hob, a fridge/freezer, a washing machine and an integrated extractor canopy. Upstairs, generously sized bedroom one is set to the front and features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe/cupboard, two windows and a pendant light fitting, whilst bedroom two is likewise well finished, also with storage space. To the rear, the two-piece shower room has an electric shower cubicle and wall panelling. In addition, the carpeted attic offers flexible space and large built-in storage. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city bypass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout with a range of amenities on St. John's Road, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.