- Beautifully presented, spacious, four-bedroom, extensively converted and extended, semi-detached home with private gardens.
- Set in a quiet residential street, located in the popular Craigleith area, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprising; an entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, an en-suite bathroom and two shower rooms.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, a quality fitted kitchen, and good integrated storage provision, including in the eaves.
- Home Report available online.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden that gets plenty of sun, including two decks and two timber sheds, with a driveway to the side and a gravel front garden.
- Open viewing Sunday 2pm - 4pm or by appointment - Call MOV8!
Beautifully presented, spacious, four-bedroom, extensively converted and extended, semi-detached home with private gardens. Set in a quiet residential street, located in the popular Craigleith area, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule has space for outerwear and opens into the main hallway with stairs to the first-floor landing, and spot lighting and engineered oak flooring that carries through to the kitchen. With patio doors that open onto the private rear garden, the lounge is afforded plenty of natural light and features carpeted flooring, and ample space for living and dining furniture. The contemporary kitchen has fitted units with oak worktops, matching backsplash, and a cream composite sink set under a rear-aspect window overlooking the garden. Easy access is afforded to one of the decked patios, and the kitchen also offers a breakfast bar for further dining space. Appliances include a fully integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven and gas hob with canopy above, microwave and wine cooler. The very bright master bedroom is set to the front with a large bay window and plenty of space for freestanding furniture. Convenient storage is provided with a built-in wardrobe, and the en-suite bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mains shower over bath, tiled splashwalls and ladder radiator. Bedrooms two and four are similarly finished with carpeted flooring and space for freestanding furniture, whilst the shower room has a modern two-piece suite with a mains shower and tiled splashwalls and flooring. On the first floor, bedroom three features engineered oak flooring, Velux window and excellent storage provision with sizeable built-in wardrobes. Across the landing is another shower room with a rear aspect window and fitted two piece suite, with access to further storage space in the eaves. Craigleith is a desirable residential area located close to Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is local shopping throughout, whilst supermarkets can be found on Ferry Road, Comely Bank and Craiglieth Retail Park. Nearby Stockbridge provides a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There are highly-regarded schools in the vicinity in both state and private sectors, including Fettes College, Stewart's Melville College, The Edinburgh Academy, St George, Mary Erskine, and Flora Stevenson schools. Leisure opportunities nearby include walks along the Water of Leith, Inverleith Park, The Royal Botanic Gardens, and Murrayfield and Ravelston Golf courses. Regular bus services are available from Crewe Road.