- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor (top) flat, with a private balcony and an allocated parking space.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development located in the popular Bonnyrigg area, approximately 9 miles south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- With light neutral decor throughout, highlights include a stylish fully integrated kitchen, contemporary fitted bathroom suites, and integrated bedroom wardrobes.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, TV/satellite and telephone points, and recently fitted deep pile carpets.
- This popular residential development provides open green spaces, a shared bike store, children's play areas, a purpose built primary school and visitors parking spaces.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor (top) flat, with a private balcony and an allocated parking space. Set in a modern, factored residential development located in the popular Bonnyrigg area, approximately 9 miles south of Edinburgh city centre. The carpeted hall gives access throughout and features a built-in store cupboard and the secured entry system. A spacious lounge is set to the front and offers ample space for living and dining furniture, carpeted flooring and a patio door to the private balcony. The stylish modern kitchen has fitted units with wood-effect worktops and matching upstand, and a stainless steel sink set below a front aspect window. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, fridge/freezer, and a washing machine. The master bedroom is set to the rear and offers a modern en-suite shower room with an integrated cubicle and excellent storage provision with two built-in wardrobes. Bedroom two is also rear-facing and features bright neutral decor with carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, and a built-in mirrored wardrobe. Completing the accommodation and set internally, the family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite with quality vinyl flooring and splash walls. Bonnyrigg is a popular residential location, with good commuting links to Edinburgh's city bypass via the A7, giving further connections to the city centre and surrounding areas. The town's high street provides all the usual day-to-day amenities, whilst Straiton Retail Park, with many high-street names, is within four miles. Bonnyrigg has its own library and health and leisure centres with a swimming pool. Frequent bus services also serve the area for travel into the centre of Edinburgh and beyond. Bonnyrigg is a green belt village and has plenty of open countryside and areas for recreation close by, such as Roslin Country Park, the Pentland Hills, and three golf courses.