- Well-presented, two bedroom, second floor flat, with an allocated parking space, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular town of Dalkeith, in Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floor plan, uPVC double glazed windows, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds and open green spaces, a secured entry system, additional residents' parking and visitors spaces.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 14:00 - 16:00.
Well-presented, two bedroom, second floor flat, with an allocated parking space, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular town of Dalkeith, in Midlothian. The hall features a built-in store cupboard, carpeted flooring, and the secured entry system. The living/dining room is set to one side of the building, with carpeted flooring and ample space for living and dining furniture. Semi-open plan to the living area, the kitchen features stone-effect worktops, modern units and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy. The master bedroom features carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe and an en-suite shower room with contemporary two-piece suite and corner cubicle including an electric shower. A second large double bedroom takes advantage of the flat's corner aspect to the front, and includes carpeted flooring and space for bedroom storage furniture. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite, vinyl flooring and tiled splashbacks. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, together with the town centre, including a variety of supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks, with Straiton providing a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond, with train links to Edinburgh from Eskbank and Newtongrange.