- Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, first (top) floor flat, forming part of a modern residential development.
- Located in a modern residential area of the Craigmillar district, southeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, an open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Finished in light modern decor, ready-to-move-in, highlights include a fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring, double glazing and gas central heating.
- In addition, there is excellent storage including bedroom wardrobes, three separate store cupboards along the hallway and a loft space, TV and telephone/Internet points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally there is a well-maintained and enclosed shared garden, an allocated parking space to the front, with open spaces of Craigmillar Castle Park adjacent to the development.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 22ND APRIL AT 12 NOON* Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, first (top) floor flat, forming part of a modern residential development. Located in a modern residential area of the Craigmillar district, southeast of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall affords access throughout and features a secure entry handset and excellent storage provision with three separate store cupboards. With wood-effect flooring that carries through from the hall, the dual aspect lounge benefits from bright neutral decor and plenty of space for living and dining furniture. Open to the lounge and with tiled flooring, the contemporary kitchen has fitted units with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and an inset sink set below a window. Appliances include an integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood above, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and a freestanding washing machine. Two bright double bedrooms are set to either aspect and similarly finished with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, whilst also benefitting from built-in storage. Completing the accommodation and set internally to the rear, the modern bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. Craigmillar is an established residential area southeast of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with an excellent dentist practice and medical centre within a short walking distance of the property. Local shopping is located throughout with a choice of supermarkets including a Lidl, ASDA, Morrisons, and a Sainsbury’s superstore in Cameron Toll Shopping Centre. In addition, Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names. Public parks and green spaces are also within easy reach, with Craigmillar Castle Park set against a backdrop of Craigmillar Castle offering numerous places to walk, run, cycle or play. Arthur’s Seat and Portobello Beach are also nearby with a system of paths and cycleways. Craigmillar is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary Hospital and the Royal Hospital for Children and Young People, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level, and regular public transport services are available from Peffermill Road.