- Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Located in the modern, maintained and family orientated residential development in Millerhill, Dalkeith.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, three flexible bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Ready-to-move-in, features include a modern fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and light neutral decor.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV/satellite points, and good storage provision including a loft space.
- Externally, there is a lawn to the front and gated side path; whilst a southerly-facing rear garden features a lawn, paved patio, and a store shed.
- An allocated parking space can be accessed to the rear, whilst the development also has additional visitors parking spaces and communal landscaped grounds.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens and an allocated parking space. The property is located in the modern, maintained and family orientated residential development in Millerhill, Dalkeith. The bright entrance gives access throughout the ground floor, including to the WC with a two-piece suite, and to the carpeted stairway. Set across the rear of the floor plan, the living room offers carpeted flooring and access to a deep store cupboard, as well as a large patio door leading out to the garden. Front-facing, a well-proportioned kitchen has space for a breakfast table, and includes modern fitted units, wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, unit downlighting, and an integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, oven and gas hob with a canopy above and a stainless steel splashback. On the first floor, a spacious double bedroom overlooks the rear garden and features a built-in mirrored wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a central light fitting. Two further flexible bedrooms are set to both aspects, also with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings. Completing the accommodation, the modern family bathroom is set to the front and features a white three-piece suite, a shower head fitting over the bath, tiled splashwalls and recessed spot lighting. Just inside the city bypass, Millerhall is a mix of traditional stone-built properties and modern residential developments. Nearby Dalkeith is situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offers excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.