- Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, main door, upper flat, with a driveway to the front and an additional allocated parking space.
- Located in a modern residential development in the popular Duddingston area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall and stairway, living room, inner hall, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Ready to-move-in, featuring light modern decor, a fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom suite, gas central heating, double glazing, integrated bedroom wardrobe and an attic space.
- Conveniently located close to major transport links and shopping outlets, including Fort Kinnaird and an ASDA superstore.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, main door, upper flat, with a driveway to the front and an additional allocated parking space. The property is located in a modern residential development in the popular Duddingston area, east of Edinburgh city centre. A main door entrance opens to a carpeted hall and stairway, leading to an upper landing with further access to the lounge. Front-facing, the living room includes carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, and TV and phone points. Set off the rear of the lounge is an inner hall giving further access throughout, including to two built-in store cupboards and the loft hatch. A modern fitted kitchen is set to the rear and includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge, freezer, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. The double bedroom is also rear-facing and features a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The fully-tiled shower room is set internally off the inner hall, and includes a fitted suite, and a large integrated cubicle with an electric shower unit. Duddingston is an established and desirable residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, ASDA at the Jewel, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate Park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Willowbrae Road and Duddingston Road.