- Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, four-bedroom detached family home, with large private gardens and a garage.
- Set on a quiet, leafy residential cul-de-sac, located in the desirable rural village of Dolphinton, by West Linton in the Scottish Borders.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, family bathroom, en-suite and WC.
- Features include large rooms throughout, quality flooring and décor, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances and a large double garage.
- The first floor has been recently refurbished throughout including décor, doors, flooring and two newly installed bathrooms.
- Externally the property benefits from a multi car drive and mature gardens surrounding the property with patio, lawn areas, and a recently built chicken coop.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, four-bedroom detached family home, with large private gardens and a garage. Set on a quiet, leafy residential cul-de-sac, located in the desirable rural village of Dolphinton, by West Linton in the Scottish Borders. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, serves the modern WC and includes quality engineered hardwood flooring extending through most of the ground floor. With French doors to the rear garden, the bright and very spacious living room features a dual-fuel burning stove, whilst the similarly sized family room also includes leafy views to the front. The dining kitchen has space for dining furniture, a breakfast bar and is fitted with modern units with quartz worktops, a composite sink and a full range of appliances including a five-burner gas hob, double oven, wine cooler, instant boiling water tap, dishwasher and American-style fridge/freezer, while the utility houses a washing machine and tumble dryer available by negotiation. Upstairs the generously sized master bedroom features an immaculate, high specification en-suite bathroom, whilst there are two further double and a single bedroom, all finished to an exacting standard. Completing the accommodation, the stylish family bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a separate shower cubicle. West Linton is a picturesque conservation village set in beautiful countryside in the Scottish Borders. There is a good range of local amenities which include a newsagent, post office, Medical Centre and a range of pubs and restaurants. Schooling at nursery and primary level is catered for within the village, with a school bus running from West Linton (roughly 4 miles away) providing transport to Peebles High School. There is also a school bus from Dolphinton to Biggar High. Through negotiation with Peebles high school, the school bus to Peebles can also be scheduled to stop at Dolphinton. Nearby Biggar, Peebles and Penicuik offer more extensive shopping facilities, including a Tesco Superstore at Penicuik. Buses run on a regular basis from Dumfries and Biggar along with a connection to Peebles and Edinburgh City Centre, and roughly twelve miles away is the Edinburgh City Bypass connecting to major motorway networks and Edinburgh Airport. Council Tax Band: G Tenure: Freehold