- Conveniently located close to the waterfront, in the popular Joppa area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, halls, living room, dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms (one of which is being used a sitting room), shower room and family bathroom.
- In addition, attic space the length of the house provides further storage space or potential for conversion (subject to necessary planning permission).
- Externally the property benefits from a driveway to the front, and a store shed, south-west facing garden and patio to the rear with hedging for privacy.
- Tastefully finished, highlights include a contemporary fitted kitchen, a modern bathroom and gas central heating with modern Combi-Boiler.
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, four bedroom, detached bungalow, with garden and driveway.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET - FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY @ 11AM ** Beautifully-presented and spacious, four bedroom, detached bungalow, with garden and driveway. Conveniently located close to the waterfront, in the popular Joppa area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The vestibule retains original floor tiles and leads into the entrance hall which affords access to the living room, bedrooms one and two, the shower room and the dining room which leads to the secondary hall giving access to the kitchen, bedrooms three and four, and the family bathroom. The spacious front-facing living room features a bay window, carpeted flooring, original recessed wooden cupboard and a fireplace with limestone/granite surround. Located internally between the halls, the dining room has fitted kitchen units, a solid wood worktop and opens into the rear-facing kitchen which is fitted with contemporary units, an integrated dishwasher, solid quartz stone worktops, a stainless-steel sink, Karndean flooring and with a door to the garden. Freestanding appliances include a Rangemaster cooker with extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Set to the front, bedroom one has fitted wardrobes, further recessed shelving, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting; whilst bedrooms three and four are set on the other side, at each aspect, and are similarly finished. Set to the rear, with French doors to the garden, bedroom two has carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, original Edinburgh press storage and provides flexible and versatile space for a potential sitting room. Set internally off the secondary hall, the family bathroom features a modern three-piece suite with a p-shape bath, an over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks; whereas the shower room is fitted with a two-piece suite and a shower cubicle with a bi-fold door. Joppa is a highly-regarded residential area, on the southern shores of the Forth. Nearby Portobello High Street offers a range of services, local shops and cafes, whilst Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is close at hand providing major high-street stores, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Locally, Portobello Swimming and Fitness centre, and the iconic beach and promenade offer leisure opportunities and there is well-regarded schooling at all levels. Edinburgh College and Queen Margaret University are also within easy reach of the area. There is a regular bus service connecting to the city centre, a rail station at nearby Brunstane, and excellent connections to the A1, city bypass, and major road networks.