- Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, ground floor, main-door colony flat with a private front garden.
- Set on a residential street, the property is located in the sought-after Abbeyhill area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hall, living room, inner hall, kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Bright and tastefully finished, highlights include well proportioned room sizes, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, and good integrated storage.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazed windows, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a beautifully kept private front garden with a lawn, patio and timber shed, with unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, ground floor, main-door colony flat with a private front garden. Set on a residential street, the property is located in the sought-after Abbeyhill area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The bright entrance vestibule offers space for outerwear, and leads through to the hall where there is a deep storage cupboard. Set towards the front, the well formed living room includes cornice-work, an open shelved press, a gas stove, and wood veneer flooring continued from the entrance hall. From the living room, an inner hall gives access to the rest of the property, and includes a freestanding washing machine and space for storage. The modern kitchen is set towards the rear and is fitted with wall and base units, unit downlighting, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, and a sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven, induction hob with an extractor above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer. The double bedroom is similarly quiet set to the rear and offers a press cupboard, wood veneer flooring, and ample room for bedroom furniture. Completing the accommodation, a spacious bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, a shower unit over the bath, tiled flooring, and a chrome ladder radiator. Abbeyhill lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainsbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town are all accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and multi-screen cinema. The soon to be completed Meadowbank Sports Centre will offer state of the art indoor and outdoor sporting facilities. Nearby Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.