- Immaculately presented three bedroom detached family home with a driveway, garage, and private gardens.
- Set in a modern and well-maintained residential development in the Carnbroe area of Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, living/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three double bedrooms, an en-suite, family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished, with well-proportioned room sizes, there is also excellent storage including bedroom wardrobes and a loft.
- Additional features include HIVE controlled gas central heating, double glazing, modern bathroom suites, and a recently upgraded kitchen.
- Externally to the front, there is a lawn and driveway leading to the integral garage, with an easily maintained private garden with paved patio areas to the rear.
- Home Report available on request.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 25TH FEBRUARY AT 12 NOON** Immaculately presented three bedroom detached family home with a driveway, garage, and private gardens. The property is set in a modern and well-maintained residential development in the Carnbroe area of Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire. An entrance vestibule grants access to a bright ground floor WC with a two-piece suite and opens directly into the spacious and beautifully-presented living room. With carpeted flooring, TV and telephone points, and natural light from both aspects, there is ample space for both lounge and dining furniture. The living room also provides access to the good-sized conservatory which, in turn, leads out via French doors to the rear garden. The rear-set kitchen has a cupboard, a door out to the side of the property, and is fitted with quality wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a ceramic sink with drainer, fitted wall and base units, an integrated oven, ceramic hob with a canopy above, and an integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Upstairs, all three double bedrooms are similarly well-finished with carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and built-in wardrobes, whilst bedroom one has an en-suite shower room with a cupboard. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom consists of a modern white three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath and tiled splashwalls. The developing area of Carnbroe lies in the southeast of Coatbridge along the banks of the North Calder Water. Boasting a growing number of amenities and its own primary school, Carnbroe also is well-connected to the rest of Coatbridge and the surrounding area, where is a range of modern primary and secondary schooling, together with Coatbridge College. There is also a varied range of shopping centres, large retail parks, restaurants, bars and night life in the greater area, together with a cinema, leisure and sports centres, parks, golf courses, plus the Time Capsule Leisure Centre and Summerlee Scottish Museum of Industrial Heritage. Superb transport links include the M74 and M8 for travel to Edinburgh and Glasgow, whilst there is public transport services available, including several rail stations within easy access.