- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house, with front and rear gardens and an allocated garage.
- Located in a quiet and leafy residential area of Easthouses near Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, features include a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring, gas central heating, double glazing and good storage including a loft space.
- Externally, there is a lawn and planting beds to the front, and an enclosed, low-maintenance rear garden with raised patio, tall facing and a gate to the allocated garage and residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 14:00-16:00
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house, with front and rear gardens and an allocated garage. Located in a quiet and leafy residential area of Easthouses near Dalkeith, Midlothian.An entrance porch has space for outerwear, and opens to the front facing lounge with wood-effect flooring continuing from the hall throughout the ground floor, and and a wall mounted TV point. Rear facing off the lounge, and with a door to the garden, the kitchen has room for a dinner table; whilst fitted units include granite-effect worktops with matching splash-back, sink with drainer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric cooker oven, and canopy. On the first floor, and upper hall gives access to the three rooms and the loft hatch. Two well-proportioned and carpeted double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with a built-in wardrobe and TV point for front facing bedroom one. A bright family bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite including a shower over the bath, a wall cabinet, tiled flooring and splash-walls. Easthouses is a residential town, set just to the south of Dalkeith, and some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offers good local amenities, good commuting links and local schooling. Nearby Dalkieth offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including local shopping, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants.. The surrounding areas offer some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks, including Straiton which provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's IKEA stores. There is good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, and recreational facilities include several golf courses, Hillend Ski Slope and the famous Rosslyn Chapel and Rosslyn Glen County Park.