- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, semi-detached house, with private gardens.
- Set in a growing residential development in The Wisp area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- A modern home, finished in contemporary fittings and decor and ready-to-move-in, features include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites and contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV points, and good storage provision.
- Externally, there is shrubbery and a paved path to the front, whilst an enclosed rear garden also features a lawn, paved patio and a store shed.
- The development offers extensive unrestricted street and visitors parking, whilst a residential car park is set adjacent to the property.
- Video walkthrough available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR 24TH OF JULY 2020 @ 12PM * Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, semi-detached house, with private gardens, set in a growing residential development in The Wisp area, south of Edinburgh city centre. A bright, welcoming hall gives access throughout the ground floor and to the carpeted stairway, and features continuous tiled flooring running into the kitchen and the WC. Set across the rear of the floor plan, the living room features stylish wood-effect flooring, and French patio doors to the rear garden. Front-facing, the kitchen includes wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and ceramic hob. A generous WC has a side-aspect window, and is fitted with a two-piece suite. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with the front-facing bedroom one featuring a built-in wardrobe and a view to Arthur's Seat. Completing the accommodation, the fully-tiled bathroom has a side-aspect window and is fitted with a three-piece suite including a mains shower over the bath. The Wisp is a modern residential area, lying to the south-east of Edinburgh city centre, inside the city bypass and well-placed for The Royal Infirmary. Nearby Danderhall offers a good range of local amenities, including a supermarket, chemist and post office, and also has its own primary school. The major retail park at Fort Kinnaird is a short drive away, as is the retail park at Straiton, just off the city bypass, which also offers ease of commuting to surrounding areas and motorway links. Regular public transport is available from The Wisp itself, and also from nearby Newcraighall Road and Danderhall, linking to the city centre. Hunter's Hall Public Park offers green outdoor spaces for recreation, along with Liberton and Duddingston golf courses.