- Well-presented, three-bedroom, upper villa with a driveway and private, sunny westerly-facing rear garden.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in Croftfoot, to the south of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, an attic and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a long driveway to the side, leading to a timber garage and rear garden including a lawn and deck area.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET - THURSDAY 28th JANUARY @ 12NOON ** Well-presented, three-bedroom, upper villa with a driveway and private, sunny westerly-facing rear garden. Set on a quiet residential street, located in Croftfoot, to the south of Glasgow city centre. The ground-floor entrance opens to a bright stairway, with inset stair lighting, which leads up to the main hall with a store cupboard and space for outerwear. With a large shower enclosure, the bathroom has a contemporary fitted two-piece suite with modern splash panels, tiled flooring, and a side aspect window. Overlooking the private rear garden and with plenty of natural light, the living room offers bright neutral decor and ample space for freestanding furniture. The galley kitchen, set to the side, has modern fitted units with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated oven and induction hob with canopy above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Set off the living room and to the rear, bedroom three offers a flexible space that could be used as a study or guestroom. Bedrooms one and two are set to the front with excellent storage provision including a built-in wardrobe and separate cupboard for each. Both bedrooms are similarly finished with plain coving and a central pendant light fitting, whilst bedroom one also features wood-effect flooring and a large bay window. Croftfoot district is located in southern Glasgow, approximately four miles south of the city centre to the west of Rutherglen. There is a good range of local amenities nearby including an ASDA superstore and local shopping, medical practices, schools at both primary and secondary levels, and recreational and sports facilities with a number of golf courses and country parks including King's Park itself within easy reach. Both Croftfoot and King's Park railway stations offer excellent public transport links. There are also superb road links to the surrounding areas and the motorway network for travel throughout central Scotland.