- Beautifully-presented three bedroom, end-terrace family home with gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a residential street in the town of Johnstone, Renfrewshire.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout with quality fixtures and fittings and modern bathroom suites.
- Features include: gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and good integrated storage including a loft.
- Externally, there is a driveway and lawn to the front, and a private enclosed garden with a shed and wood-decked patio to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 04TH DECEMBER AT 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented three bedroom, end-terrace family home with gardens and a driveway, set on a residential street in Johnstone, Renfrewshire. The entrance hall, with pendant light fittings, contemporary wood-effect flooring, and an under-stairs cupboard, grants access throughout the ground floor as well as to the stairs. Front-facing, the bright and spacious living room offers a box-bay window providing plenty of natural light, coving, and TV and phone points. Set to the rear, with a cupboard and French patio doors out to the garden, the kitchen has a separate area with ample room for dining furniture, whilst the kitchen itself includes fitted wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, an integrated oven, gas hob with a canopy above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer. Also on the ground floor is a WC with a two-piece suite, tiled splash-walls, and a ladder radiator. Up the carpeted stairs, the landing provides a window, access to the loft hatch, a store cupboard, and leads on to all the bedrooms. Two double bedrooms are set to either aspect, while an additional single bedroom is set towards the front, with all bedrooms offering carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and built-in wardrobes. A separate family bathroom completes the accommodation, and is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath, tiled splash-walls, and a ladder radiator. Johnstone town lies 3 miles west of neighbouring Paisley and approximately 12 miles west of Glasgow centre. There are all the expected amenities, including Morrisons and ALDI supermarkets, together with traditional independent shops, bars, restaurants, sports and recreational facilities, as well as a choice of schooling. The Phoenix Retail Park to the north offers further shopping, as does the Intu Braehead shopping centre beyond the airport to the north. Johnstone offers convenient access to the Ayrshire coast to the south, whilst the local countryside caters for a wide range of sports and leisure activities including fishing, golf and equestrian pursuits. There is regular public transport throughout and swift access to the motorway network, whilst Johnstone also has its own rail station, making this a superb commuter location.