- Closing Date set for Wednesday 29th of January at 12 noon.
- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment - please call Mov8.
- Spacious, extended, four bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and a garage.
- Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in popular and well placed Buckstone, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom and two shower rooms.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including a partially floored attic and integral garage.
- Externally the property benefits from a driveway, front garden, and an established rear garden mostly laid to lawn with a patio.
- Home Report available on request.
*Closing Date set for Wednesday 29th of January at 12 noon.* Spacious, extended, four bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and a garage. Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in popular and well-placed Buckstone, to the south of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, an under-stairs cupboard and affords access to the living room and the kitchen, which in turn gives access to the dining room, family room and the ground floor shower room. The bright and spacious living room has a pendant light fitting, carpeted flooring, and large windows to the front which provide plenty of natural light. Through double glass panel doors, the living room opens into the extremely generous dining room, which provides access to the garden as well as to the family room. Set internally, the kitchen is fitted with white units, stone effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink, with freestanding appliances including an electric hob cooker, a separate fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. Through the kitchen, and with sliding doors to the rear garden, the family room has carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and ample room for sitting room furniture. Upstairs, set off the landing on a split level, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and a storage cupboard; whilst bedroom four, currently used as a study, is similarly finished and also has a storage cupboard. Bedrooms two and three are set to each aspect, both with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, with bedroom two including built-in wardrobes and fitted wardrobes for bedroom three. Set to the rear, the upstairs shower room has a two-piece suite and a shower cubicle with a mains mixer shower, and tiled flooring and splash walls; whilst on the ground floor, the recently refurbished downstairs shower room is similarly well-finished. Buckstone is a desirable residential suburb lying south of Edinburgh centre, with the A702 running south from Edinburgh and offering easy connections by car or bus to the city centre and city bypass. There are plenty of green and open spaces for walking and cycling, along with various public and private golf clubs in the area. A further range of outdoor pursuits is available, with the Braid Hills immediately accessible, and Braidburn Valley Park, the Hermitage of Braid, Craiglockhart, Blackford and Pentland Hills all within a short radius. There are larger supermarkets at Oxgangs and Colinton, with the eclectic shopping area of Morningside a short distance away, and the city bypass is quickly accessed for various major retail parks. Highly regarded schooling options include Buckstone Primary and Boroughmuir Secondary schools.