- Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, three-storey, end-terrace townhouse, with gardens and two allocated parking spaces.
- Set adjacent to a shared 'village' green, in an exclusive Cala Homes development in South Queensferry, conveniently close to Dalmeny station.
- Comprises of halls for each level, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, four flexible bedrooms, en-suite, a ground floor WC, and a family bathroom.
- Ready-to-move-in; highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom suites, Amtico flooring for the ground floor, and superb integrated storage.
- In addition, there are four Juliet balconies, double glazing, gas central heating, and multiple TV points
- Externally there is a garden area to the front, whilst an enclosed rear patio garden includes a store shed, established shrubbery and a gate to the residents parking.
- The development provides additional visitor parking, well maintained grounds and is within easy reach of supermarket shopping.
Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, three-storey, end-terrace townhouse, with gardens and two allocated parking spaces. Set adjacent to a shared 'village' green, in an exclusive Cala Homes development in South Queensferry, conveniently close to Dalmeny station. The reception hallway has a built cloak/store cupboard, and gives access to the utility room with fitted worktop and units, and the WC with fitted suite. Quality fitted contemporary flooring continues from the hallway into the rear facing kitchen which has ample space for a dinner table and a patio door to the garden. Fitted units include wood-effect worktops with matching upstand, sink with drainer, and an integrated dishwasher, oven and five ring gas hob with canopy and a stainless steel splashback. To the front is a flexible fourth bedroom with a patio door to the front garden. On the first floor, a spacious lounge is also front facing with a Juliet balcony, carpeted flooring and ample space for lounge and freestanding storage. Rear facing, the master bedroom includes built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring, a Juliet balcony and an generous en-suite shower room. On the second level two further spacious double bedrooms are set to either aspect, and include built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and Juliet balconies. Set internally is a family bathroom with a fitted three piece suite, and a seperate integrated shower cubicle. South Queensferry is a picturesque town which sits on the Forth shore between the three iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, where there is a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants, whilst there is a large Tesco and several more restaurants to the south of the town. South Queensferry and Port Edgar Marina offer many watersports, and there are coastal walks and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links, with regular commuting train services available from Dalmeny station and frequent local bus services throughout. Council Tax Band: G Tenure: Freehold